[CS-FSLUG] NI: High-tech "Nazareth Project" uniting Christians, Jews, and Muslims

Michael Bradley, Jr. michaelsbradleyjr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 23:43:48 CST 2005

On 11/10/05, dmc <edoc7 at verizon.net> wrote:

> I would be pleased but surprised to see solid research
> that shows conversions from Islam to the Roman Catholic
> and Orthodox churches outstripping the opposite or even
> replacing the loss of membership in those religious
> organizations together with that of mainline protestant
> religious organizations (Anglican, Episcopal, Lutheran).
>
> The reality on the ground is that Islam is growing like
> crazy and much of Christendom has stagnated, other than
> Assemblies of God and independent pentecostalism in the
> southern tier of the world. (A good source for this is
> the book "The New Christendom".)

I thought you might find the following article interesting, perhaps
encouraging:

Number of Russian Muslims converting
to Christianity in the millions

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/new.php?n=5344

In the Hearts of Jesus and Mary,

Michael Bradley, Jr.

--
[Jesus said] Tell aching mankind to snuggle close
to My merciful Heart, and I will fill it with peace.

My home on the Net ::
http://www.michaelsbradleyjr.net/

IC XC NIKA