[CS-FSLUG] NI: Paris Burning -- How Empires End

dmc edoc7 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 9 17:16:24 CST 2005

That is classic Pat Buchanan, he is just so full of
himself, immature, and desperate for attention he
says whatever he thinks his noisy fan club wants to
hear.  Classic "ugly American".  Very sad, and very
destructive.

The momentary crisis in France is not unique, though
it may provide yet another opportunity for the disease
that is radical Islam to further mutate and spread.

We do not seem far from the prophesized late days of
the end times world-wide conflicts.

WWI and WWII were surely an effort by the enemy to
manipulate megalomaniacs to destroy the cradles of
Christendom, this one will be a more direct religious
conflict much like the time of the crusades -- but
far more destructive and far more widespread at far
greater speed.

I fear for the world our children will inherit if
the Lord tarrys long.

 > Raphaël Pinson wrote:
> Although the first article is junk, ignorant of what is beyong facts
> here and voluntarily provocative,
>
> Just so we don't forget to mention some facts :
>
> The first text says although there is racism in the US black people
> are integrated (they listen to the same music, etc.). Well just so you
> know, French people (even the ones with no arabic ancestors and not
> Muslims) listen to arabic music and laugh at arabic comic guys, just
> as arabs in France listen to french music (and american, too) and
> laugh at french jokes. The fact that Americans ignore about everything
> of the arabic culture doesn't make it the same way in our country. We
> do share the same culture with these people, because just as the
> afro-american culture got progressively part of the whole american
> culture (your music is more of a black one than of a white one) the
> french culture is full of references to the arabic one (so much that
> very often we forgot that some of our food is not french but arabic).

Respectfully,

David Colburn, D.Min., M.A.Co.

Freelance Journalist/Writer,
Crisis, Family, & Individual Counselor,