[CS-FSLUG] Philosophical Debate

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Tue Nov 8 23:29:47 CST 2005

Amen to that Ed. If micky$oft'$ EULA prevents me from serving my Lord and Saviour, I am better off without it. Of course I am rarely ever using that old win drive currently (I only use it for a digital camera that barely works). The way I see it, micky$oft is going to hurt itself eventually, and then Linux will really spread like wildfire. How M$ will hurt itself is uncertain (the upcoming AOL M$ deal may be part of it), but I am certain that whatever it is, it will cause windoze users to look for other systems, and fast.