[CS-FSLUG] Chinese Halloween with Intel

David Aikema daikema at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 20:40:07 CST 2005

On 11/6/05, Don Parris <gnumathetes at gmail.com> wrote:
> What's cool about this though, is that they're offering an alternative
> to Msft Windows.  It might be best if they offered both, albeit at the
> respective prices.  Even so, the point is that, if Intel can do it
> there, they should be able to do it here as well.

Intel doesn't really sell to end users here in North America AFAIK -
at least not in terms of complete systems (although they do sell CPUs,
motherboards, etc.).  Thus I'm not really sure that the comparison is
valid.  Are you sure that it's Intel selling those systems, or could
it be some 3rd party making and selling the complete systems and then
emphasizing the Intel bits in their marketing?

David