[CS-FSLUG] Anyone here use ROX/ROX-FILER ?

.mash re.mash at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 20:38:26 CST 2005

Yeah

I have just started using it. Fantastically quick.

I am having trouble using the video/magic thumbnail apps.
If I run
VIDTHUMB_DEBUG=1 ~/Apps/VideoThumbnail/AppRun something.mpg out.png 96

It does infact generate the tumbnail from teh video file.
But when browsing the dir's it does not generate the tumbnails
even though I can see Scanning Thumbnails at the top of the window
for a second. I am having the same problem with MagicThumbnails.
It is not generating .pdf thumbnails etc.

These two problems must be related but I havent a clue how.

Any ideas ?

'Mash