[CS-FSLUG] Re: [Linux4christians] Invitation to Free Culture Dialogue

Steve Wetzel steve.wetzel at gmail.com
Wed May 25 14:02:37 CDT 2005

I am a huge proponent of Free Culture and Lessig's ideas. These ideas are
what drove us to open up our content at
www.crazychurch.com<http://www.crazychurch.com>.
(see this fun video from creativecommons.org
<http://creativecommons.org>for a quick intro to the idea:
http://creativecommons.org/video/movingimagecontest)

As far as Lessig's Free Culture book, if you want to read a few chapters and
then buy, go to his sight where he has released the whole thing...

http://www.free-culture.cc/freecontent/

below for list explanation)
 *About cc-community*  English (USA)

Wide-ranging public discussion of Creative Commons and related items.
Creative Commons runs several lists with more specific charters (e.g.,
license development, metadata, international porting). See
http://creativecommons.org/discuss for a catalog of all public Creative
Commons mailing lists.

-Stepehen Wetzel
s.wetzel at freesoftwaremagazine.com