[CS-FSLUG] Computing Science and faith

David Aikema daikema at gmail.com
Tue May 24 00:29:28 CDT 2005

I've been doing some looking around at various Computing Science
graduate programs, and, while investigating various related sites,
happened to stumble across a website that might be of interest.

This is a website run by a group named the Association of Christians
in the Mathematical Sciences.  The specific page here deals with
connections between faith and computing science.

http://www.messiah.edu/acdept/depthome/mathsci/cs-christianity.html

I haven't had a chance to fully explore the site yet, but figured that
some of you might be interested, as there appears to be some good
information there (unfortunately there do seem to be a few broken
links too).

David