Fwd: [CS-FSLUG] Sydney Morning Herald: Cuba to Dump Windows for Linux

Don Parris evangelinux at thefreelyproject.org
Fri May 20 22:58:11 CDT 2005

On Fri, 20 May 2005 18:57:47 -0700
David Aikema <daikema at gmail.com> wrote:

> In case there's others out there following this conversation... for
> some reason my replies keep going only to the original poster lately.

It must sell fairly well - Lulu uses it in their promotional stuff.  You
frequently see it on the front page.  Additionally, LinuxWorld gave her a
review: http://www.linuxworld.com/read/rss/60.htm
Looks to me like she's well-known.  Perhaps I should touch base with her.

Of course, they also ran a story on me today (fed through XML Journal):
http://xml.sys-con.com/read/86211.htm