[CS-FSLUG] Road Kit

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Fri May 20 10:54:45 CDT 2005

Oh.  And what I originally started saying about the Seagate HD was that when I
opened it up to upgrade my laptop, I was amazed at how well it was built
inside.  I have opened a number of external HD enclosures and I have not seen
one as well built.  It was extremely simple, but very well cushioned.  It had a
heavy metal case, which makes it a tad-bit awkward to travel with, but it is
very sturdy.

    - Tim