[CS-FSLUG] ICHTHUX Linux Test

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Fri May 20 00:37:14 CDT 2005

I am testing ICHTHUX Linux again on my Compaq Presario 7478. Not bad. I did notice one problem with it though. Namely it will not work in either my gateway or dell machine. I think that it may be a case of the xconfig that each machine needs. What is ironic about this is that Knoppix 3.7 will run in those machines, but 3.8 won't. Any thoughts? Also, I noticed that ICHTHUX doesn't seem to have an install option. I was hoping it would as this wouldn't be a bad distribution to have installed on a computer with only a few gb of disk space.

Pax,
Christopher Rose

Linux Counter User: #350477
http://www.counter.li.org