[CS-FSLUG] St. Paul Orthodox Church in Incheon, Korea

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sat May 14 23:04:31 CDT 2005

The Orthodox Christian Mission Center (OCMC), St. Augustine, FL - Early
Saturday morning, May 7, 2005, a building of St. Paul Orthodox Church in
Incheon, Korea caught fire. The second floor of the building has been
entirely destroyed by the fire. Officials announced that the fire was started
by an intruder who broke the glass door of the building to steal and found
no valuables in the building. Police are still investigating this incident.

St. Paul's parish priest, Fr. Daniel Na, wrote,""While we were celebrating
the Resurrection of our Lord in Bright Week, His Eminence Sotirios, our
community and six other Orthodox parishes in Korea experienced such painful
moments when we learned of the fire."

Donations to help the community of St. Paul Orthodox Church recover
during this difficult time can be sent to the Orthodox Christian Mission
Center. Please note""St. Paul Church fire" in the memo section of the check
and send to OCMC, PO Box 4319, St. Augustine, FL, 32085.

A photo of the fire-ravaged church building in Incheon, Korea is at
<http://www.ocmc.org/images/fireatSt.Paul.jpg>

--
             "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"
 Brought to you by the US Department of Homeland Security