[CS-FSLUG] Anyone else seeing a lot of really old emails?

Eduardo Sanchez sombragris at sombragris.org
Thu May 12 14:24:34 CDT 2005

My fault. I waded through the lists' message approval queue (filled with
spam) and approved all messages that I thought came from list members,
while discarding all the rest.

Blessings,

Eduardo
(list admin)

On Thursday 12 May 2005 21:57, David Aikema wrote:
> When I logged into my email account a few minutes ago, I suddenly
> discovered that I had a fair bit of unread mail, but a good chunk of
> it was somewhat dated (I've seen thus far messages dated a week ago,
> and a message dated Feb. 28).
>
> Is anyone else seeing this?
>
> David

Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
 I sometimes think that never blows so red
 The Rose as where some buried Caesar bled;
   That every Hyacinth the Garden wears
 Dropt in her Lap from some once lovely Head.

 -- The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam