[CS-FSLUG] Happy Mothers Day!

Don Parris evangelinux at thefreelyproject.org
Sun May 8 14:52:36 CDT 2005

On Sun, 08 May 2005 15:20:51 -0400
Frank Bax <fbax at sympatico.ca> wrote:

> At 03:12 PM 5/8/05, Nigel Ridley wrote:
>
> >Don Parris wrote:
> >>Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers on the list (and the mothers in
> >>the families)!  Here's hoping your special day is blessed and full of
> >>the joy of the Lord.  And, knowing how hard y'all work while we chat
> >>on IRC, I hope you get a little bit of rest! ;)
> >>Blessings,
> >>Don
> >
> >Would that be just in the USA or all of the world?
>

> It's Mother's Day in Canada.

Well, the British apparently have Mother's Day in March.  We "colonials" are
a bit behind. ;)  At any rate, I am not being too particular about where the
mothers are - they should know that, today, I am wishing them a very special
day, as we celebrate Mother's Day in the US/Canada.

Don
--
evangelinux    GNU Evangelist
http://matheteuo.org/                   http://chaddb.sourceforge.net/