[CS-FSLUG] Problem With Referring Site(s)

David Aikema daikema at gmail.com
Wed May 4 23:28:13 CDT 2005

Sounds like a spam attack of some sort (I've seen similar stuff in
logs for one of my sites before as well).  The HTTP referer, which is
what I would assume that is what AWstats is picking up on shouldn't be
transmitted unless a link from that page is followed, and even if
someone were to come to your site after visiting a site of that sort,
I don't think that that sort of site would be linking to yours.

David