[CS-FSLUG] Getting Wiser

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Wed May 4 02:31:21 CDT 2005

Top Ten Signs You're a 38-Year-Old Geek:

(9) Your old war wounds feel brand new
(8) Your foot hurts and you've been sitting for two hours at your monitor
(7) You have more hair on your chin than on top of your head
(6) 3:30 AM is an early bedtime
(5) Your last post is from Gmail at 3:29 AM
(4) You'd rather argue over tech philosophy than go to bed at 11:30
like normal people
(3) When your wife brings your cup of Java in the morning, you're
looking for Sun's logo
(2) You actually forget to eat because your chatting on IRC
(1) When switching subject in a conversation, you tell your friends,
"o.k., Ctrl+Alt+F2, blah, blah, blah..."
(o) You just ordered four books from Amazon.com - all about the Free
Software movement and Postfix

Well, I'm sure I am, anyway.  I'm now 38 years wise, officially.  Now,
how many of you wanted to card me at the door?

--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist
http://matheteuo.org/
gnumathetes at gmail.com