[CS-FSLUG] FC4 Test 2

Bradly J. McConnell bradly.mcconnell at gmail.com
Tue May 3 23:37:52 CDT 2005

Christopher Rose wrote:

>MD5SUM failed. I can not get an MD5SUM on either FC3 or ICHTHUX. I either downloaded the wrong file or something else failed and I don't know what.

What did you use to download the images?  If you are running windows, I
would recommend Filezilla instead of Firefox/IE/Other Web browsers FTP
function.  They won't support large DVD iso images (depending on size),
and that may be part of your problem.  Out of the dozen iso images I've
downloaded in the past few weeks - SuSE 9.3, NLD, Solaris 10, FC4T2,
Ichthux, and a few others, I haven't had any problems with them - they
were all pulled via filezilla.  I usually don't check the md5sum unless
I have a problem, but it does come in handy sometimes.

Brad