[CS-FSLUG] Penguin in the Pew

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Mon May 2 23:50:10 CDT 2005

Hi everyone,
	List member Don Parris told me that his "Penguin in the Pew" is now
available for purchase and I thought I'd let all of you know. He has it
available at Lulu (www.lulu.com/dcparris/). Don advises me that he has
not yet reviewed the print version for possible problems, so you
probably should avoid that and go with the PDF version (or wait a
little bit for the printed version).

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Turning and turning in the widening gyre
tbutler at ofb.biz   |  The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
timothybutler.us  |  Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
uninet.info       |  Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world..."
                                                 -- W. B. Yeats