[CS-FSLUG] Shalom - You have a special ecard

Nigel Ridley nigel at rmk.co.il
Mon Mar 28 14:06:31 CST 2005

nigel at rmk.co.il wrote:
> *A special ecard for CS-FSLUG *
>
> Shalom *CS-FSLUG* !  *Nigel (nigel at rmk.co.il)* has just sent a greeting
> card to you.
>
> To pick up the card, please click here
> <http://www.messianicecards.com/cgi-bin/ecards/upcardme.cgi?step=pickup&id=0384116028/CS-FSLUG/christiansource@ofb.biz>
>

> If it doesn't work please try click here
> <http://www.messianicecards.com/cgi-bin/ecards/index.cgi> or enter the
> following URL into your Web Browsers' Address Bar (you can copy and
> paste): http://www.messianicecards.com/cgi-bin/ecards/index.cgi , click
> on the 'Pick Up' icon at the top of the page and then enter your card ID
> number : *0384116028/CS-FSLUG/christiansource at ofb.biz/*
>
> Your card will be available for *15* days from *Mon Mar 28 14:33:39 2005.*
>
> Please be sure to pick it up or store it for your personal records
> before the *15* days are over!
>
> I hope you have been blessed by this service and take some time to send
> an ecard to someone you care about.
>
> To send an ecard, please visit the Messianic E-Cards.com web site:
> http://www.messianicecards.com/cgi-bin/ecards/index.cgi
>
> God bless you!
>
> <http://www.messianicecards.com>

First -- sorry about the html message -- I forgot that it gets sent that
way :-(

Anyway, I hope it blessed you all.

There is something else -- could you all let me know if the music played
  OK.? I'm having problems trying to get it to work on non MS systems.
I asked the software author to change the ode so that it wouldn't call
just MS media player but I can't get it to work (play the music) in
either Firefox or Opera (Konqeror tries to load KMid but gives the usual
error message Could not open /dev/sequencer. Probably there is another
program using it).

For those of you that have Firefox on a Windows box -- does it load wmp?

I will keep trying........

Blessings,

Nigel

--
It's not a problem -- it's a learning opportunity.
--

I AM Bible Studies and Resources
http://www.i-amfaithweb.net

Messianic E-Cards.com