[CS-FSLUG] OT: A Little Science Dispute

R. Thompson ron.t at sasktel.net
Fri Mar 25 12:22:33 CST 2005

    I wouldn't give the conspiracy theorists a second thought.  They
also have to answer why someone else didn't blow the whistle, such as
the Russians, and other non-American research facilities, who would have
had an interest and capability to expose that there was no space vehicle
to track or radio communications (including data telemetry) to monitor.
Other countries facilities were also used, for example the Australians,
rent the movie "The Dish".  It would seem that there is as much risk of
embarrassment and technical difficulty involved in pulling off a hoax as
there would be in doing the actual lunar landing.  Why don't these
theorists tackle the difficult things instead of chasing shadows and
waving flags?

        Ron T.

--
Ron G. Thompson, |^|
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
www.petomai.org   ron at petomai.org
"Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as doves to their window?" Is
60:8