[CS-FSLUG] rkhunter

john-thomas richards jtr at jrichards.org
Tue Mar 22 17:10:59 CST 2005

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 05:20:36PM -0500, Stephen J. McCracken wrote:
> Fred,
>
> This is what it looked like to me (using Thunderbird):
[snip]

Many do not use graphical email clients that can display HTML*.  For
example, I use mutt and the message from him appeared as it did for
Fred.  The rule of "netiquette" is to use plain text messages for mail
lists such as this one.  This ensures that all can read and participate
in the discussions.

* Some of us even configure graphical mail clients such as Outlook (I
have to use it at work) to display all mail in plain text.  It sure does
ruin some of the email "jokes" I receive.  :-)
--
john-thomas
------