[PD/TD] Re: [CS-FSLUG] Activist Republican Judge Says CA Marriage Law Unconstitutional

Sam Morgan bhg-fhg at cox.net
Tue Mar 22 11:04:46 CST 2005

> Blah, blah, blah.
>
> Can we end this thread, please?  It has long ceased to serve any
> legitimate purpose.

Might I add a parting shot as I unsub from this , uhh, entertaining group.

I'll leave you with a few observations I have from this last month since I
joined.

The few *Pro*  "Free Software and Linux" posts...
(did you know those words were used in the title of the group?)

Were far out weighted by the abundance of News items gleaned from the
groups main proponant of the well known ANTI linux - PRO microsloth
propaganda site:  http://news.zdnet.com

While the balance of posts were instigated by the same individual
and were envolved in the uplifting...
"my way or the highway"
"you can't really be a Christian" if you believe different than I ..
senseless, theosophic, ego tripping, retoric
that causes decent among the bretheren and serves only to
accomplished satans work by dividing the "church"

May God bless you all individually and this user group as a whole, in your
future endeavors to (focus on) raising HIM up and helping with the support
and growth of FOSS and Linux for the ministries.

As in a  "Christian"  _ "Free Software" _  "Linux Users" _ Group .....?

It's been fun .. NOT!

By HIS Grace - for HIS Glory
'nuff said'

God Bless,