[CS-FSLUG] Re: Activist Republican Judge Says CA Marriage LawUnconstitutional

Andrew Minerd andrew at dothedrew.net
Mon Mar 21 01:36:38 CST 2005

Aaron,

I believe you're contradicting yourself. Just quickly:

- You claim that government should be based upon "no divine law", yet you claim individuals have rights: a shamelessly "divine" theory stemming directly from the notion that man was created by God, in His image.

- You argue to protect the rights of the minority, however, in the same breath, you claim that the government is designed to cater torwards the majority's "demonstrable interest".

- You warn that, should the government recognize God, it will dictate on His behalf, yet you allow the government to dictate what is good for the majority - at the cost of personal rights, mind you - as long as they have a study backing it up.

Well, that's it for this outburst. :-)

Andrew