[CS-FSLUG] Baseball!

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Sun Mar 20 15:02:58 CST 2005

On Sunday 20 March 2005 14:33, john-thomas richards wrote:

> Baseball is that game in which one hits a black disc-like thing with a
> stick and slides on ice, right?  (Or is that football?)
>
> ;-)

No, football is that round black-n-white ball people chase all over a
field and never touch with their hands. It's not too far from hockey, I
suppose, when you think about it. The main difference is that you wear
cleated shoes in a mud field, instead of skates on an ice field, and
there's no sticks. ^^

--
Ed Hurst