[CS-FSLUG] Nero [NeroLINUX]

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 21:48:17 CST 2005

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 19:47:04 +0000, David M <david at davidcentral.net> wrote:
> On Sunday 13 March 2005 9:14 pm, Timothy R. Butler wrote:
> > > Nope.....you got it. And, from what I'm just hearing now from a SUSE
> > > list,
> > > it's not worth the effort......K3B is nicer.
> >
> >  Too bad. GNU/Linux really could use something like Nero or one of the
> > Roxio products. K3B has always given me a lot of trouble. X-CD-Roast
> > was always reliable but a pain to work with. :-)
>
> An none of them will burn CD-G's except nero 6. I'm saddened.
>
> --
> David M.

It appears they don't even sell the Linux version by itself.  As in,
you have to get the Windows version to get the Linux version - how
stupid!  Maybe they just got hold of some bad acid.  I realize that
most people dual-boot.  even so, it still doesn't make sense to market
the software only in conjunction with the Windows version.

Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist
http://matheteuo.org/