[CS-FSLUG] more help - secure e-mail data?

R. Thompson ron.t at sasktel.net
Sun Mar 13 01:02:20 CST 2005

Hi Tim,

   thanks for this additional information.  I can understand why
security has become an issue, and not only for missions.  If the file
size of the chapter from your book isn't too large, I would like to read
it over.

    Even recently I have mentioned using Linux, or MAC OS X, as an
alternative to MS products with the mission I've been working with.  As
it has already been pointed out, even secure e-mails are only as secure
as the computers they reside on.

       Ron T.