[CS-FSLUG] OT: Windows for supercomputers likely out by fall

David Aikema daikema at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 03:39:04 CST 2005

Curious ... have you any management experience with HPC installations?
 I would suspect that many of these PCs may not even be on public
networks.  Additionally, just a few PCs could be sufficient to
saturate whatever network connectivity to the cluster is in existance.
 I would also expect these to be monitoring more closely and more
tightly locked down than your typical computer system.

David