[CS-FSLUG] Firefox sound problem!?!

Phil Crissman phil.crissman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 21:49:28 CST 2005

If you have no sound, the problem is probably *not* Firefox.

This is possibly a pretty dumb question, but do you have sound with
any other applications, or in the desktop environment itself? Can you
play a CD, for example?

If that all works, then I guess I'd agree with the previous poster, in
suggesting a look at the flash plugin -- but if you can see it (the
flash), that ought to mean it (the flashplayer)'s there and working.

Hope you solve it!
Phil Crissman
--
http://www.philcrissman.com