[CS-FSLUG] FYI - to whom it may concern ...

Sam Morgan bhg-fhg at cox.net
Sat Mar 5 07:41:54 CST 2005

I recieved this when trying to send a message to the administration team

item #3 mailto: address is Christiansource-owner at ofb.biz
which results in the following reply:

  universe at cedar.serverforest.com
    (generated from Christiansource-owner at uninetsolutions.com)
    Disk quota exceeded:
    mailbox is full: retry timeout exceeded
brings up a page that says we don't exist?

-------------------------------

on this page:
http://cs.uninetsolutions.com/archive/
the top link is the only one that doesn't 404

I quit looking after running into all the above.
Perhaps some one would like to spend a little time checking the pages and
links???

By HIS Grace - for HIS Glory
'nuff said'

GB,