[CS-FSLUG] Kenneth Copeland - ANOTHER "one."

Sam Morgan bhg-fhg at cox.net
Fri Mar 4 18:12:08 CST 2005

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 15:18:50 -0500
"Fred A. Miller" <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:

> http://www.myfortress.org/KennethCopeland.html

Great site .....
if you are looking for an example of what not to do with your html coding.
Homestead Sitebuilder LPX is the "generator"
It may look ok with IE but ......

I tried Opera beta2 as well as Firefox 1.0.1 on my linux box
I don't have Mozilla installed on here. Really bad text over text.

It looks just as bad with Firefox 1.0.1 on windows
Opera and IE works on windows No Mozilla there either

--
Linux _ the lifetime learning experience.

P.S. How many more days do we have to endure this Hinn link thing?
We all know what he is? Just asking, it's getting kinda depressing.

By HIS Grace - for HIS Glory
'nuff said'

GB,
Sam Morgan