[CS-FSLUG] A prayer for all of you.

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Fri Mar 4 11:42:39 CST 2005

	I wish for you...Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, and
rainbows to follow the clouds. Laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm
your heart, gentle hugs when spirits sag, and friendships to brighten your
being.
	Beauty for your eyes to see, confidence for when you doubt, faith so that you
can believe, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, and love
to complete your life. God Bless you!
        I asked the Lord to bless yours. I prayed for you today to guide you
and protect yours as you go along your way. His love is always with you. His
promises are true, no matter what the tribulation.
        You know He will see us through anything, so when the road you're
traveling on seems difficult at best, give your problems to the Lord our God
as He will do the rest.

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."