[CS-FSLUG] NI: Intel CEO fires back at AMD suit

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Jun 30 22:28:59 CDT 2005

"Intel CEO Paul Otellini on Wednesday defended his company against new legal
attacks from Advanced Micro Devices.

AMD filed a lawsuit against Intel Monday in U.S. District Court in Delaware.
The rival chipmaker claims that Intel is using monopolistic business
practices, such as threatening retaliation against customers who do business
with AMD. AMD is asking the court to impose punitive damages."

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9584_22-5768789.html?tag=nl.e589

to you, at this time.