[CS-FSLUG] Introduction

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Thu Jun 30 21:56:37 CDT 2005

> ;-) Why is it that every time someone introduces themselves to the
> list
> I have to whack the distro heresy and remind y'all that Gentoo is the
> superior distro. The only negative thing I've yet to hear about it is
> that it teaches patience. Show me in the Bible where Jesus taught
> againt
> patience! :-)

     No, I think clearly Mac OS X is the *nix of choice from the
Bible. After all, did Jesus spend a lot of time around penguins?
No... but He did spend time around fruit trees. :-P

     Of course, Linux wise, Mandriva is obviously the superior
distro, since one need not spend hours straining one's eyes on white-
on-black screens, watching things download or compile. If God wanted
us to do that, we would not have color vision, I'm quite sure...

     -Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Do  not forget that  the value and interest of
Editor, OfB.biz   | life is not so much to do conspicuous things...
tbutler at ofb.biz   | as to do ordinary things with the perception of
timothybutler.us  | their enormous value."
                                       -- Pierre Teilhard de Chardin