[CS-FSLUG] Introduction

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Thu Jun 30 15:00:35 CDT 2005

Hi there, Dommy
Good to see you on the list.  I just "finished" a trip from Oregon to minnesota
via motorhome.  Our motorhome has been in the shop for the last 2 years out in
Oregon where it broke down.  The mechanic replaced every major and most of the
minor parts.  It was quite the shakedown cruse.  We caught fire twice, and had
a huge cloud of smoke following us down the freeway once.  We overheated an
uncountable number of times, and had a lot of time talking to friendly
mechanics along the way.  But God is good.  We managed to get home in a
semi-reasonable time.

I have a lot of catch-up on the list, (about 400 unread messages are in my
inbox).  So be patient with me...  Also, if my emails seem incoherent, drop me
an email and tell me to get more sleep before continuing to respond...  :)

Blessings,

    - Tim Young

"Dommy E. Hamid" wrote:

> Greetings all,
>
> Let me just introduce myself. My name is Dommy Hamid. I work in the IT
> dept in a mission based organization in Indonesia. I was introduced to
> this mailing list by Tim Young, who I have worked with and still in
> contact.

(snip)