[CS-FSLUG] NI: OT: The Lethal Science Of Splenda - A PoisonousChlorocarbon

Chris Brault groundhog3000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 16:06:19 CDT 2005

Actually,

> No need. Stevia is available and it's 100% natural,
> and has NO side affects!
> And, the plants originate from S. America. ;)
>
> Fred

I prefer fructose if I have to have a sugar
substitute. I've use fructose and like it's taste
alot. Fructose is also much lower on the glycemic
index than table sugar. And that is important (since I
live in a house of diabetics).

I'll wait to see what happens with Splenda. I'm
certain is such a large portion of the population is
allergic to it, it will come out.

Gabe Ginorio