[CS-FSLUG] Respons from Suran Systems, Inc.

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Jun 23 18:09:50 CDT 2005

Hello Fred,

Version 8.1 of CDM+ Pro, which will be available in late August,
utilizes OpenBase as its database manager, which will run fine on a
Linux system when using that system as a server to host your datafile.
The client program is not currently ported to Linux, and our
programmers will be investigating the feasibility of this option in the
future. Thanks for your inquiry. Feel free to email or call us at
1-800-633-9581 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. if you have any other
questions.

Tim

Tim Davis
Technical Support and Training