[CS-FSLUG] Heard from a Christian hardware vendor.

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Jun 23 03:08:36 CDT 2005

Here's what I rec'd from PowerNotebooks.com, in case any of you are
interested.

Fred
___________________________

Hello Fred,

Thank you for your inquiry!

We no longer do Linux pre-installs (too many distros), but we do sell our
laptops without the MickeySoft OS, and we do offer a Linux Forum on our
website at http://www.powernotebooks.com/forum/.

Please let me know how I can be of further assistance.

Thanks,
Donald Stratton
www.PowerNotebooks.com
1-877-711-1777 Sales and Admin