[CS-FSLUG] Petition for broadband

Bob Brown bebrown at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 12:58:24 CDT 2005

On 6/21/05, Fred A. Miller wrote:
> It's NOT a very solid at this point, and may never be! A large community in
> Texas recently "killed" it because it DOES interfere with HAM radio bands,
> etc. I have an idea it's in the process of a slow death.
>
> Fred

This is heading off topic, but there is another possible option for
sending broadband over gas lines.
http://osministry.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1309

Here is an old article from the BBC about getting broadband in rural areas.

Satellite could be an option, and so would wireless. I am considering
clearwire.com myself, but it isn't everywhere.