[CS-FSLUG] NI: Open letter to Apple about its marriage with Intel

"國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" survivor at brisnet.org
Sat Jun 11 04:18:40 CDT 2005

Dear Apple, I am among the many switchers you successfully brought to
your platform. And now I plan to switch back. Simply put, after reading
this press release, I no more think the Mac has any future as an
interesting hardware or software platform. I further believe that you
have made such a bafflingly shortsighted decision that I worry about the
sanity of your management staff, enough to dread more of these moves. I
also disbelieve most of the claims that have been made today as purely
hilarious......