[CS-FSLUG] Apple to drive OpenBIOS support on x86?

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 01:26:33 CDT 2005

I finally commented on my blog about the hardware switch because every
troll in the world jumped on the chance to claim that Apple's
processor change would kill Linux. Somehow people seem to forget that
the only difference is going to be the processor, it will still be
impossible to run Mac OS X on any computer that isn't made by Apple,
and people won't start buying expensive Macs now just because of a
change in processor and a few more Ghz.