[CS-FSLUG] Message Tagging - New platform ?

"國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" survivor at brisnet.org
Tue Jun 7 12:08:00 CDT 2005

Hi Mash,

Actually, I was referring to personal criticisms rather than
articles/discussions that are more on the "personal" side of things.  As
Aaron has put it, it's like walking into a crowded room and yelling,
"Shut up!  I don't like the conversation!"

To those people who don't like an article / discussion, I say, just hit
the delete key - It's not that hard.  And if your very fed up with the
attitude or behaviour of a particular contributor, then filter him/her
out with your email client.  It's really as simple as that.  I don't
wanna sound mean, but I see these as simple but plausible solutions to
set things straight.  Of course, if everyone of us could practise a
little tolerance for one another, we wouldn't have to resort to such
measures at all.