[CS-FSLUG] Message Tagging - New platform ?

Bob Brown bebrown at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 11:03:00 CDT 2005

On 6/7/05, 'Mash wrote:
> I admit that I have also been part of the "more personal" posting problem.
> I am currently working with PHPBB which is a brilliant forum solution
> and supports RSS.
> Maybe personal views and discussion could do well on a platform like that.
> I work for a hosting company and are more then welcome to set somthing up here
> if need be.

Some people just prefer mail list based discussion groups, so you will
always have people just sticking to the mailing list and then
diverting over into the side discussions.

I personally prefer forums which is why I have
http://osministry.com/forum setup for similar discussions.
Forums allow better archiving and control.

Bob Brown