[CS-FSLUG] NI: Intel, Apple coupling could woo Hollywood

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Jun 5 16:58:15 CDT 2005

I've been a bit more worried ever since the WSJ picked up the story.
If it is true, tomorrow will be a sad day for the computing world.

Of course, I'm not entirely convinced this isn't still going to be
something else.

     -Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "It may be that  when the angels go about their
Editor, OfB.biz   | task  praising God,  they play only Bach.  I am
tbutler at ofb.biz   | sure,  however,  that when they are together en
timothybutler.us  | famille they play Mozart."
                                                       -- Karl Barth