[CS-FSLUG] PD: THE EU VOTE....GOOD article.

Aaron Lehmann lehmanap at lehmanap.dyndns.org
Sun Jun 5 14:39:49 CDT 2005

None taken. :-)

As far as one world governments signs of the apocalypse, the thing that
I've seen that kindof gives me the willies is the mark of the beast.  I
can see how it will come about, and seems like a REALLY GOOD IDEA.
Anonymous purchasing, without the possibilility of identity theft or
coersion.  All built into a little chip embedded in your hand.  You
don't have to put any trust in people or governments, just in the solid
truth of mathmatics.

Creepy how good an idea it is, no?

Aaron Lehmann