[CS-FSLUG] IE7 nukes Google, Yahoo! search

"國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" survivor at brisnet.org
Sun Jul 31 22:08:22 CDT 2005

Fred A. Miller wrote:

>Well, this year alone I "walked" over 30 people over the phone through a SUSE
>install, and MANY MORE than that in my area here where I've either done the
>install or been present during one. ;)
>
>Fred

Good for U, Fred.  Oh well, I suppose it might have something to do with
the people in a country.  Where I am now, people prefer using pirated
software to open source software.  That's obviously the easy way out in
the short-term, but they'll all have to pay a heavy price eventually.

I might have much better luck if I get the chance to return to Australia
for good.