[CS-FSLUG] Re: Laptops and iBooks

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 14:13:13 CDT 2005

I just got an e-mail back from support at apple.com apparently they don't
do any e-mail communication there as the automatic-response said, and
I hate going through the phone.

I'm thinking right about now maybe Lintel is my best option, I'm going
to keep my eyes open for a laptop that will work well with Mandrake
unless someone can give me a good reason why that would be a bad idea,
such as bad hardware support, shorter battery life or no suspend. I've
got a few more days in which Apple could reply, but so far they
haven't proved themselves very serious about actually selling anything
to me. If a company wants my business, it'll let me reach them in a
way that's convenient to me.