[CS-FSLUG] NI: Getting a handle on Windows Vista

mash. re.mash at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 07:46:11 CDT 2005

On 7/27/05, Frank Bax <fbax at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> At 07:22 AM 7/27/05, mash. wrote:
>
> >I know a MS developer and beta tester who loves the company, and works
> >incredibly hard for MS. He is also devout Christian and family man who takes
> >incredible pride in his coding. I do know he disagrees with MS policy like
> >the rest of us ...
>

> Then why is he still working there?

To be honest I am not sure, it may be down to the fact that he does not
feel strongly enough against the company or he is to lazy to look for
somthing else. It comes down to discernment, I have never felt the need
to challange him about working for MS, maybe I am to blame.

Also, who knows maybe we need more Christians in MS not less.