[CS-FSLUG] NI: Getting a handle on Windows Vista

Aaron Lehmann lehmanap at lehmanap.dyndns.org
Wed Jul 27 13:44:05 CDT 2005

On Wed, Jul 27, 2005 at 10:45:47AM -0400, Don Parris wrote:
> I don't know how many of you saw the complaint filed with the SEC over
> Microsoft's funding of the SCO Group's lawsuits, but it was *very*
> detailed.  It appeared someone had done their homework.  How much of
> it actually amounts to serious crimes is up for the SEC to determine.
> Many of the allegations appeared to be pretty serious.  I won't work
> for them myself.  I see Msft's upper management as worthy of Fred's
> loathing.  I do think Fred should restrict his comments to the upper
> echelons & marketing folks, rather than labelling every employee as
> corrupt.

And actually, that was all I was going for.  He can be as hateful as he
wants toward William Gates (even though he is working to end malaria),
because I don't know him personally, and there is some evidence that he
is not an upright businessmen.

Insult Bill Gates all you want, just don't insult my freinds, Fred.
Keep your bile and your diatribes focused on the object every LUG the
world over has gathered to hate, William Gates.

Aaron Lehmann