[CS-FSLUG] NI: Getting a handle on Windows Vista

Aaron Lehmann lehmanap at lehmanap.dyndns.org
Wed Jul 27 08:57:44 CDT 2005

On Wed, Jul 27, 2005 at 09:07:22AM -0400, Frank Bax wrote:
> At 07:22 AM 7/27/05, mash. wrote:
>
> >I know a MS developer and beta tester who loves the company, and works
> >incredibly hard for MS. He is also devout Christian and family man who
> >takes
> >incredible pride in his coding. I do know he disagrees with MS policy like
> >the rest of us ...
>

> Then why is he still working there?

Because, Frank, he's a professional.  He does his job, and he gets paid
for it.  He's got a family and mortgage and probably 2.3 children and
1.7 dogs and a goldfish to feed, and it not his job to make company
policy.  It's his job to write the very best code he can in the time
alotted, not critique the policy decisions of his employers.

Aaron Lehmann