[CS-FSLUG] Playing with OpenBSD

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Sun Jul 24 01:23:24 CDT 2005

Have I just crossed over to the dark side or just entered into unfamiliar territory? I just finished installing OpenBSD 3.6 on a spare hard drive and I have installed Mozilla as well. I also installed icewm though I have not yet tested it. I am just now testing Mozilla using the basic x-server provided with the initial install. So far, so good. I don't know if I will switch over from Linux to OpenBSD/Un*x, but I may consider it. Still, it is kind of neat and I have had to learn a little about installing packages via ftp, so that was a plus in trying this.

Linux Counter User: #350477
http://www.counter.li.org