[CS-FSLUG] Libre Software Seminar

Don Parris evangelinux at thefreelyproject.org
Wed Jul 20 10:59:09 CDT 2005

I just finished a meeting with the Pastor of Saint Paul Missionary Baptist
Church (my so-called "home church", where I was licensed/ordained).  SPBC
has a congregation of approx. 4000 members.  The gist of our conversation is
that the pastor bought a copy of PitP 2.0 to give his director of Ministry
Development.  He's going to have her read the book, and get in touch with me
about providing an informational seminar (2-4 hours) to the church.  From
there, he'll help me branch out into other areas and churches.  I will get
paid for the seminar as well.

Obviously, this represents a major opportunity for the libre software
movement in general.  I'll do my best to make the most of it!

Don
--
evangelinux    GNU Evangelist
http://matheteuo.org/                   http://chaddb.sourceforge.net/